Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Welcome to First Impressions


We all have it. A first impression about something we use or plan to get. I started this blog as a personal review of those things and experiences I've had and plan to share. This isn't a site about new gadgets. It's not one necessarily about things. I will review anything under the sun. It will be a layman's take, an uninvited opinion by a common user. It will be quirky but rest assured, it will be familiar. So, please come by again and don't forget to let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Nessa said...

There! I've removed them already... welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!:D

the reviewer said...

Nessa: I've heard horror stories as well. But thanks. Let's see how long I can keep this up. 3 months countdown begins now.